Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Script frenzy

I have, for my sins, just now signed up to Script Frenzy - 100 pages of script in 30 days ... http://ning.it/fl5S0g

I have been thinking for a bit about what to do and think that an 'episode' from Shenanigans' might fit the bill - Annabel's Private View.   Having actually watched a TV production on Friday night and seen how simplistic it was I feel more confident - we shall see how misplaced that is over time -  

5 comments:

  1. Good luck. I'm just not a script kind of person so I wouldn't know where to start. Fingers crossed that it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I really enjoy writing dialogue, and this feels to be at least attempt-able. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's interesting! I was looking at this too actually. I've had a play idea in my head for ages and want to give it a crack but haven't known where to start. This looks like fun! Of course I've just gone back to my nanowrimo project. (I so need more time.)
    Good luck with it. We'll have to egg each other on.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan - that's great - I was hoping for a buddy or two to ... well not compete with as such, but for sure match progress with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra - I'm not a scriptwriter, but I did NaNo last year (I saw your badge) and I've signed up for the A to Z challenge (daily posts every day in April except Sundays, beginning with the letter A). Why put more stress on myself? I can't seem to stop! LOL

    ReplyDelete